Re: reply etiquette

2004-09-30 06:15:57

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Paul Smith wrote:

I can't think of any logical, legitimate, reason why anyone would want to post
to 'ietf-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org' unless they were a member of the list -

"I haven't got time to participate, but you guys might like to think
about and discuss this issue that I have come across."

"Someone told me that you guys are discussing an issue that would
benefit from some statistical information about <something>. Here's a
reference to some work I did that might be what you want."

Philip

ph10(_at_)cus(_dot_)cam(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44
1223 334714.