Experiment #2 with multiple Reference headers (was References with multipl

2005-01-14 10:12:15

Well, as you know, the first attempt failed because of excessing checking
before it left my machine. This one will be piped directly into sendmail,
and I will examine the outgoing queue to make sure it is intact.

This message contains two Reference headers. Please report whether it is
delivered intact and whether it causes any other problems, such as
peculiar threading.

For this first experiment, both the Reference headers are identical. If
this causes no obvious problems, then I shall try further examples
representing various DAGs.

Email: chl(_at_)clerew(_dot_)man(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk      Snail: 5 Clerewood Ave,
CHEADLE, SK8 3JU, U.K.