Re: Making group syntax do-not-generate

2005-01-14 18:21:13

If you want to write a "Testing Considered Useful" draft,
go ahead; but I doubt that any implementers who have
ignored the examples contained within the specification
RFCs will wake up and take notice.

If done in conjunction with an online test suite, and a way to report errors, it might be more useful. That way, if vendors didn't test their products, their users would. Ideally we'd get IETF to host the test suite. something like mimetest.ietf.org . though there should be a backup plan in case this is too politically sensitive.

Keith