Re: Experiment with multiple Reference headers (was References with multiple precursore [sic])

2005-01-14 06:42:14

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Richard Clayton wrote:

viz: It might be elitist, but I find that the directed tree graphs we
have at the moment work remarkably well --- and I don't see why anyone
wants to encourage random connections between multiple discussions :(

It probably arises from experience with web forums and blogs, where
references are maintained manually and may form arbitrary graphs.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
ROCKALL: SOUTH VEERING SOUTHWEST 5 TO 7, BECOMING CYCLONIC FOR A TIME IN