Re: Experiment with multiple Reference headers (was References with multiple precursore [sic])

2005-01-13 18:25:11

On Jan 13 2005, Charles Lindsey wrote:

This message contains two Reference headers. Please report whether it is
delivered intact and whether it causes any other problems, such as
peculiar threading.

Not for me, I only see one Reference header. This is after
POP3/fetchmail retrieval, I don't know what goes on earlier in the
transport.

I also think Keith Moore is right about this list being an
unrepresentative sample for positive results, but the converse is also
true: the few negative results so far already indicate this won't work
reliably with current software.

--
Laird Breyer.