Re: [Asrg] Economic model is borken. (sic.) Let's fix it

2003-03-08 07:15:04
wayne wrote:
One idea I have heard of to make this kind of system much more useful
in practice is to run a spam scanner (such as SpamAssassin) on the
email.  If the email is classified as not-spam, don't send the
confirmation request.

we are incorporating that feature into camram. We're doing a slightly differently. We're assuming there is an "unknown" score range in addition to the clearly spam/not spam score ranges. Only the "unknown" scores get postage due notices.

---eric