RE: [Asrg] Lets Fix Mailing Lists

2003-03-10 08:56:58
Secondly, my ISP recently started to offer this kind of system for a
bargain price of only $1/mo! (sigh)  Their argument for it was it is
great for people who want zero spam, such as accounts for kids.  There
*are* people out there that consider a false negative to be as bad, if
not worse, than a false positive.

I think there what is needed is a whitelist approach.

I only let my 2 year old read mail from myself, his mother and
grandparents. He can exchange email with his friends when he is
older. He can choose who he gets email from for himself when he
is old enough to work out how to disable the security settings.

        Phill