Re: [Asrg] More clueless spam bounces AND social contracts

2003-03-30 01:46:40
On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 23:07:29 -0500
Kee Hinckley <nazgul(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com> wrote:

Normally you only run into these types of social disagreements when
you literally have cultural conflicts.  We are in the unusual position
of trying to patch a virtual culture.

Umm, that was true before September.  Its definitely not true any more.
We now have several quite different virtual cultures.  That's been part
of the problem.  Not only is it an impedance mismatch between cultures,
but the definition of the cultures involved, as well as their number has
been changing under our feet.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?