Re: [Asrg] More clueless spam bounces

2003-03-29 05:08:17
At 00:16 29/03/03 -0800, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

On Friday, March 28, 2003, at 11:35  PM, Troy Rollo wrote:
who will watch the watchers?

I don't see what you're getting at here.

no, you don't, do you? But that's okay.

Well, unless you have completely misunderstood the nature of CAUBE.AU and iCAUCE, your comment simply has no bearing on that to which you attempted to relate it, but since your non-elucidations suggests you (despite protestations to the contrary) seem to prefer the ad-hominem, I guess we have to leave it.

(And yes, I admit to having used ad-hominems against one poster here, but only in response to a baseless ad-hominem that poster directed at me, and I didn't rely solely on the ad-hominems as you have).
--
Troy Rollo                              Chairman, CAUBE.AU
asrg(_at_)troy(_dot_)rollo(_dot_)name                   Executive Director,