Re: [Asrg] More clueless spam bounces

2003-03-29 18:03:59
On Saturday, Mar 29, 2003, at 00:48 US/Eastern, Troy Rollo wrote:
My domain, my rules. I don't want email from Versign, period. List traffic - on list traffic, is an exception, primarily because it isn't affected by the same rules, but also for other reasons.

Well, that's all fine, and I think that Verisign sucks too... However, do you really not see how perverse it is to send personal e-mail to people at Verisign, when you've already decided that you don't want to hear from them, and when any e-mail that comes from them will only annoy you?

The whole idea of putting someone in a spam filter and then continuing to e-mail him is just silly. It's like kids in a playground shouting insults and then sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "Nyaah nyaah nyaah can't hear you!"

mathew