Re: [Asrg] New take on emerging idea. (yet another C-R system?)

2003-04-10 13:05:59
On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:37:36 -0600
John Fenley <pontifier(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Am I the only one here that believes that for an e-mail address to be
usefull you must be able to write it down on a piece of paper and give
it to someone?

Nope, and nothing we've discussed prevents that.

How do you dynamicaly create a consent token on a piece of paper?

TMDA-style keyword address that auto-negotiated and mutates on first
email into a fully negotiated address (possibly with your MUA rewriting
your address book entry to match)?

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?