Re: [Asrg] Assume perfect knowledge by domain registry provisioners, so what?

2003-05-09 09:53:36
Mr. DeKok,

I know that our knowledge-bases for registry, and registrar
operational art differs, significantly.

I also know that conveying knowledge or belief of error of fact
or conclusion from me to you is not effective. For instance, a
registrar always seeks to be paid, and is always billed by a
registry, and current payment mechanisms are capable of trace.

Perhaps there is some other activity you could undertake that is
more important to this list than my small little query about the
role of provisioning systems for domain names and non-persistent
emitters, a subset of this problem domain.

Your inattention will be appreciated.

Eric