Re: [Asrg] Assume perfect knowledge by domain registry provisioners, so what?

2003-05-10 11:56:47

But I also believe that I have just as much right as
they do to participate in a discussion.

I think the word you are looking for is contribute, not participate.
There is a means test. After all, the nominal purpose of this list
is something other than personal gratification.

So, on the rather narrow question I've posed, do you have anything to
contribute?

Silence is a contribution, it isn't self-evident that a perfect provisioning
system (overlay of a mesh on the existing star topologies, extension of the
event model from asymetric to symmetric, extension of the connection model
from synchronous stream to asychronous streams) -- which has other use cases,
has a use case arising from any aspect of this problem domain.

Eric