Re: [Asrg] Assume perfect knowledge by domain registry provisioners, so what?

2003-05-10 11:13:44
  I thought I had responded before, but the message apparently hasn't
made it to the list.

Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner(_at_)nic-naa(_dot_)net> wrote:
Overlooking the minor problem of time, you claimed that Barry knows, after
operating world since, jeeze how long's it been Barry?, no more than you
do with your few doamin names,

  I have never claimed that, and I've denied that characterization of
my position both in public and in private.  Yet you still feel it
necessary to repeat the lie.

  I freely admit I do not have as much knowledge as some people about
some topics.  But I also believe that I have just as much right as
they do to participate in a discussion.

  It's apparently that second belief which has you upset, and you're
relying on appeals to authority in an attempt to shut me up.  That's
inappropriate.

  Alan DeKok.