Re: [Asrg] Its all over for Challenge Response

2004-02-04 08:06:44
Eric D. Williams wrote:
I hope this clarifies, what I think was the example.

You missed the point of it by about 500 miles.

Intent? Law? Violation? Did you even read what I said originally?

I wrote;
It becomes exceptionally difficult when you rely on the law as part
of the solution to a problem.

I think our legal system has shown over and over it doesn't matter
how much you punish or threaten someone, the only way to stop them
is to put up a better defense against *them*, not their methods.

I can't think of a reason someone would take something so wildly out of context for any reason unless they simply missed the point, so there it is.

It doesn't have anything to do with what you think, or what he thinks, or what I think. Trying to punish people after they've done something wrong is not a solution, it's a fix. We don't need fixes, we need solutions.

The answer's out there, trust me.