Re: [Asrg] user-level blacklisting patented

2005-03-17 20:23:52
In article <200503171603531(_dot_)SM06476(_at_)sk(_dot_)cybercominc(_dot_)com>
you write:

I think it's a little late to ask people to do the prior art
searches that you should have done five years ago.

I'm not asking you to do a prior art search, I'm asking you to defend your
own claim. We already declared server-wide blacklisting as prior art, of
which Obtuse does.  I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that perhaps
you found something that we did not.

I sent you details of the per-user whitelist/blacklist that was
present in Obtuse in 1997, but your ever vigilant C/R made sure you
never got it.  As before, way to go.  If you want someone to do you a
favor, don't demand that he jump through your hoops.

R's,
John