Re: [Asrg] Re: Spam, why is it still a problem?

2006-01-18 01:24:20
In message <63E00039-3AC0-4FAB-ADB3-B856C3FC5B8B(_at_)mail-abuse(_dot_)org>, Douglas Otis <dotis(_at_)mail-abuse(_dot_)org> writes
Sender ALLOW
Remove sender from Allow list -->
https://www.vqme.com/pk/eh?op=remove_from_allow&From=asrg%2Dbounces(_at_)ietf
.org&VU=bCnsahfkMSAuP8lpCMGeUQ