Re: [Asrg] Mailing list signup handshakes

2008-11-30 16:40:06
On Nov 30,  2:02pm, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
} Subject: Re: [Asrg] Mailing list signup handshakes
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} >
} > We're just replacing postage with signup verification.
}
} Postage is for each message, signup for sender/recipient pairs.

If the point of verified signup is to filter mail for which there
has not been a signup, then the signup has to be re-verified on each
message.  Unless you're trusting the sender, in which case I refer
you back to several messages from RSK.

} Postage uses headers/micropayment

Not necessarily, but I promised to stop expounding upon that.