Re: [Asrg] We don't need no stinkin IMAP or POP, was Adding a spam button to MUAs

2010-02-07 00:44:04
Steve Atkins wrote:
On Feb 6, 2010, at 9:29 AM, Chris Lewis wrote:
In-stream configuration (via MDA or MTA) would work, but it requires the
MDA/MTA be modified.  Which we're avoiding.

It requires the ability to add a header, for basic usage a constant header.
That's a trivial configuration change, nothing more.

If we're talking minimal changes, the other header-based approach, overloading the existing Autherntication-Results, requires no MDA/MTA modifications.