Re: [ietf-dkim] New issue: What is the purpose of SSP? {3.5}

2006-09-21 16:15:39

Note that "I send no mail" has nothing to do with signing, in which
 case, the middle S of SSP is overly constraining.

Right, but by the same token I don't think we want to be in ocean
boiling mode either. But let's talk about the concrete: is there
something other than "I don't send mail" in the non-dkim category
that should be on our agenda?

Agreed, but I think there might be a difference between the underlying publishing framework, versus the particular practices we define records for initially.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking