Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM charter update proposal

2009-10-05 09:59:40
I'm going to reply to this point in both threads, so people who just
read the charter thread see it.  Please continue any discussion of it
over in the "gathering data" thread.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Franck Martin <franck(_at_)genius(_dot_)com>