Re: [ietf-dkim] Wrong Discussion - was Why mailing lists should strip DKIM signatures

2010-04-30 10:53:55
On 04/30/2010 08:32 AM, Jeff Macdonald wrote:
Perhaps poorly chosen words. But I think most understood the intent.
I'm willing to go from a world where any system can use my From to one
where only the systems I say can. And that means changes.

Really? The sender has to opt in? That sounds like a lot of operational
burden on the sender admins. To me that says that I'd need to get blessing
from my mail admins to start posting to a new list/domain. Which is a pretty
big change from the way things are now. And to my mind a little bit scary.

Mike