Re: [ietf-dkim] Wrong Discussion - was Why mailing lists should strip DKIM signatures

2010-04-30 16:56:11
On Apr 30, 2010, at 12:28 PM, Jeff Macdonald wrote:

I'm willing to go from a world where any system can use my From to one
where only the systems I say can. And that means changes.

That's an example of the problem in using the term:  Much discussion about
DKIM presume far more end-to-end control by authors or senders than they
will ever have.

Murray, John, Dave and Mike:

I apologize for going off on a tangent. I just keep asking myself "what if".
:)

I like John's suggestion of taking Brett's ideas to ASRG.

Those weren't my ideas.  I haven't yet commented on the canonicalization topic.
 I lost track of who introduced that one.