Re: [ietf-dkim] Comments on draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-01

2010-10-01 11:34:03

On 9/30/2010 8:04 PM, Mark Delany wrote:
Thanks very much for writing this up, Murray. Very enlightening. And
that Alt-N - a relatively small company - hosted an event for the big
guys at their expense speaks volumes about the commitment of Arvel and
his crew. We are in their debt.

+1

And to add to the feel-good moment, I'll note that a relatively obscure
technical effort like DKIM would normally be expected to get a very small
number
of organizations at a first interoperability event.  My expectations at the
time
were that 5 would be a success and 10 would have been a home run.  We had 20.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking