Re: [ietf-dkim] Comments on draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report-01

2010-10-01 13:01:35

On 10/1/2010 10:47 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
As a part of the IETF implementation report for Draft Standard, I suspect
it is distracting or possibly worse, since it implies that that bit of
data is relevant to the protocol and its deployment.

I agree that's true.  But on the flipside, this particular statistic pointed
out that the slight text change you proposed in your previous message might
be a good idea for the DS version.  It might therefore actually be useful to
include as justification for such an edit should anyone ask.

wow.  i had entirely missed that you received excellent training as an
attorney.  (or is this just an artifact of the high quality of Canadian
education?)

In other words, good point.  I withdraw my suggestion.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking