Re: [ietf-dkim] despair

2011-04-27 14:22:07
<chair>

Complaining is easy.

Indeed so.  And so let's cut the meta-discussion and not go back to
throwing darts around.  To the points:

Mike's concern is valid.

Murray's and Dave's notes have addressed it.

</chair>

<participant>

I, as a participant, am satisfied with Murray's and Dave's responses
to the concern.  And I also have seen, as I've followed the changes
and discussion, that we've been careful here.

That's not an absolute assurance, but I'm not sure that exists.  I'm
sure enough to give my assent to sending it up to the IESG.

</participant>

Barry