Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating Domain Identity"

2011-05-04 10:24:00
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Michael Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 7:59 AM
To: dcrocker(_at_)bbiw(_dot_)net
Cc: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating
Domain Identity"

Going from 4871 to DS should have been a fairly straightforward
effort considering the high degree of interoperability we achieved.
Instead of just removing a few unused features, we've seen a
wholesale rewrite when one was manifestly not needed.

Has anyone other than me bothered to generate and review the complete diff?

This is a gross exaggeration of what's actually changed.