Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating Domain Identity"

2011-05-04 11:21:46

On 5/4/2011 8:18 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
Has anyone other than me bothered to generate and review the complete diff?

I've uploaded Murray's helpful effort to the DKIM site:

    <http://dkim.org/specs/rfc4871-to-bis02-diff.htm>

I had assumed that the complete diff would be unreadable, which is why I
originally put up the incremental diffs.

However in looking through the complete diff, I'm surprised to discover that it
is quite easy to see and evaluate all of the changes.

We really ought to stop responding to criticisms that provide no
substantiation.
  For criticism to be constructive, it needs to contain meaningful substance.

Complaining is easy; substantiating criticism takes effort.

d/

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking