Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating Domain Identity"

2011-05-04 13:44:09
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-dkim-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Hector Santos
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 11:31 AM
To: ietf-dkim(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating Domain
Identity"

Now if we wish to be really truly DKIM complete:

    The AUID MAY be passed to Trust Assessors as well.

    The ODID MAY be used in advanced identity assessors such as
    Checking Signing Practices [RFC4686, RFC5595, RFC5016, RFC5617].

It already says:

   The output MAY include other signature properties or result meta-
   data, including PERMFAILed or otherwise ignored signatures, for use
   by modules that consume those results.

Since the AUID counts as "other signature properties" and the RFC5322.From
counts as "result meta-data", can we finally say we're done?

(I didn't think so.)