Re: I-D ACTION:draft-daboo-sieve-include-03.txt (fwd)

2005-08-25 18:45:58

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005, Kjetil Torgrim Homme
<kjetilho(_at_)ifi(_dot_)uio(_dot_)no> said:

                require "variables";
                set "var" "Hello Kitty";
                if address :localpart "From" "tweety" {
                      set :local "var" "Hello Birdie";
                      set "var" "Tweety says hello";
                }

Are you implying that we're adding both file scope and curly brace scope?
I have the understanding that curly braces don't have any scope of their
own. Perhaps its just an issue of building out a more complete example?
(Showing two files and the values a variable has in different places.)

Aaron