Re: I-D ACTION:draft-daboo-sieve-include-03.txt (fwd)

2005-08-26 07:12:57

Cyrus Daboo writes:
I do think the security concerns that Nigel brought up are valid. As such there does need to be a way for script authors to prevent their variables from being used either in an included script or by the scripts that include it. A simple solution to that would be a ":private" and ":public" scoping where ":private" means file scope only. The default is ":public" scope.

(If you mean file scope, please call it :file.)

Arnt