Re: consensus call on pra/mailfrom deployment and versioning/scope

2004-09-08 14:22:09

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 10:12:31PM +0100,
 Matt Sergeant <msergeant(_at_)startechgroup(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote
 a message of 17 lines which said:

I hope you're kidding.

No.

We can change the current drafts without scrapping how far we've
come.

I did not suggest to start from zero. I just said that the new scheme
cannot be considered a minor patch so we have to cancel the last call,
to write new drafts (try to edit everything about PRA from -submitter,
it is not as obvious as it may seems) and to discuss them, all of this
before Washington.