Re: consensus call on pra/mailfrom deployment and versioning/scope

2004-09-08 14:12:42

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

1) It cannot be done by a small patch in the drafts. It changes seveal
things in -submitter and in -core. To me, your proposal (which I find
perfect) requires dropping the current drafts and starting again with
new drafts.

I hope you're kidding. We can change the current drafts without scrapping
how far we've come.

Matt.