Re: MX Domain Name --> Was Re: Some Ideas I would like to Bounce off ya

2004-02-10 15:57:30

Valdis was exactly right.    And I don't know why he or anyone else
should waste his time responding to every one of your proposals in

Like I said, if he or you can "Baffle me with Brilliance," then

For some reason, you seem to be of the opinion that it's worth other
people spending significant amounts of time to impress you or to gain
your confidence.   That doesn't seem consistent with reality.