What is the impact of enforcing SMTP compliancy?

2005-03-10 12:14:18

I'm still waiting for your proof Keith.  Teach me please. Even "superior
minds" are always willing to learn, that is what makes us "superior"
especially from the 1 time wonder sage "Keith Moore"

In the mean time, here is our 1.5 years worth of proof:

        http://www.winserver.com/spamstats

If you can't show any proof showing the opposite, and I don't mean just
"blabbing it out", then maybe it is you who....how did you put it?

        "don't know what the hell they are talking about"

Sincerely,

Hector Santos, CTO
Santronics Software, Inc.
http://www.santronics.com