Re: Overview of per-recipient data reply proposals

2007-02-04 14:24:03

On 2/4/2007 12:31 PM, Peter J. Holzer wrote:
I'll try to provide an overview of various proposals I am aware of which
allow a server to return different reply codes for different recipients
after receiving the data. They are in roughly chronological order.

I'd add another slice to your list, which is whether content inspection is
separate from delivery or not.

Many of us are using tools that inspect the message body before we decide
to bother with delivery, so this is an important filter.