Re[2]: rfc2821bis-03: Issue 31: Retain new FTP comparison text in 4.2.1

2007-04-27 14:19:34

On Friday, April 27, 2007 at 2:56:27 PM, John C Klensin wrote:

Apologies to those who reacted to this issue based on their
guesses about what the text might say without actually looking
at it.

      john

If you intend to include me in the above (as in your off-list accusation), I
_did_ read the text of bis-03 and I felt then and still feel the similarities
with / differences from FTP are not '...worth noting...'.

Just say whatever needs to be said about 1xy.

Chris Haynes