Re: Re[2]: rfc2821bis-03: Issue 31: Retain new FTP comparison text in 4.2.1

2007-04-27 15:28:27

--On Friday, 27 April, 2007 22:00 +0100 Chris Haynes
<chris(_at_)harvington(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk> wrote:

On Friday, April 27, 2007 at 2:56:27 PM, John C Klensin wrote:

Apologies to those who reacted to this issue based on their
guesses about what the text might say without actually looking
at it.

      john

If you intend to include me in the above (as in your off-list
accusation), I _did_ read the text of bis-03 and I felt then
and still feel the similarities with / differences from FTP
are not '...worth noting...'.

I did not intend to include you.  I did run across several
people, in both notes posted to the list and in private notes,
who had.

Just say whatever needs to be said about 1xy.

I am certain your opinion has been noted.  As I've said before,
I don't feel strongly about this, so will do whatever Tony tells
me to do.

    john