Re: Recap: Re: rfc2821bis-03: Issue 31: Retain new FTP comparison text in 4.2.1

2007-04-30 05:19:04

--On Sunday, 29 April, 2007 23:38 -0400 Tony Hansen
<tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com> wrote:

I think someone suggested moving the comment to Appendix F
Deprecated Features. I can't find the suggestion right this
minute though.

I don't recall seeing such a suggestion.  It would be odd, since
I think out consensus --implicit in removing the 1yz explanation
itself-- is that 1yz codes were never there.

     john

John C Klensin wrote:

--On Sunday, 29 April, 2007 23:04 -0400 Tony Hansen