Re: per user post-data rejects, Processing after the end of DATA

2010-08-14 14:41:11

Dilyan,

Looks like there is quite a bit of miscommunication here, even some responses to stuff I didn't write. Let's continue this discussion in a forum where we won't be adding off-topic chatter. I've copied your last post to the following forum, and replied to it there.

http://groups.google.com/group/registry_internet/browse_frm/thread/f9115085b6668652/03123968449ee555#03123968449ee555

If that link doesn't work, go to http://groups.google.com/group/registry_internet and click on the discussion "Problems with post-processing and DSNs".

Anyone from this list who is interested is welcome to join us.

Дилян Палаузов wrote:

<snip many pages>

By the way, in the Russian newspapers you can read job offers for marketing agents. Their job is to send mails using free mail providers to a provided long lists of recipients by copy&paste the list of addresses [= to send spam]. Thus, if the message comes from an A-rated domain, it does not mean the message is ham.

I no longer argue whether it is possible for free mail providers to block outgoing spam, I just take advantage of the fact that most of them do. None of our A-rated domains send spam. Zero.

-- Dave