Re: per user post-data rejects, Processing after the end of DATA

2010-08-13 06:51:20

On Aug 12, 2010, at 7:21 PM, Carl S. Gutekunst wrote:

Wow. Not in my experience, definitely not for ordinary B-to-B, where the
median is probably over 1.5, and not even for legit bulk.

Unless my math is even rustier than I think, you probably mean the mean.  The
only way the median could be 1.5 would be if exactly half of all the RCPT-TO's
had one recipient, while the rest had more. Even then, the next message to
arrive would push the median to either 1.0 or 2.0.