Re: [ietf-smtp] Proposed agenda for EMAILCORE BOF

2020-07-23 13:59:07
In article
<58f73c78-ed2e-98dc-85e7-380ecd5d5bda(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com> you
write:
I imagine that you would include SPF and DKIM in this list.

Would you include DMARC, and the new list-friendly version, of which I know
little?

My strong preference would be to include none of these, and only SMTP
and MIME specifications.

I agree. DKIM and SPF sit on top of SMTP and are not part of it. DMARC
and ARC are even more sitting on top and are less part of it.

R's,
John