Re: IETF logistics

2000-12-21 14:50:03
  So maybe WG chairs should have the right to unplug the
wireless access
points :-)

I wouldn't go that far - I'd rather have people who
enter the room without having read the drafts trying
to fetch them and read them on the fly than I would
have them expecting to have everything explained.

Nevertheless, I was *really* irked to be packed into
the back of the room during OPES BOF and to see
people seated in chairs engrossed in various computer
games.  I'd say that if you see someone sitting in
a seat you'd like to have and they're playing games,
you should feel free to ask them for their seat.

Melinda