Leveraging wireless access (Re: IETF logistics)

2000-12-22 00:00:03
At 20:17 21/12/2000 -0500, Tony Hansen wrote:
so too can using instant messaging be a valuable tool during a meeting.
tangential....I wonder whether the IETF could host an IRC server with one channel per working group and BOF, as part of the "remote participation" effort?

if some organization were to volunteer (and advertise!) this for Minneapolis, it could be fun to try.....with the number of laptops in the rooms, we could see an interesting example of simultaneous multilevel conversations......

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com
+47 41 44 29 94