Re: a personal opinion on what to do about the sub-ip area

2002-12-10 19:39:33
  It would seem that the primary objection
to #3 (keep sub-IP for a while until some of
the WGs finish) is that it may never actually
be dissolved.  Other than that concern, it
would seem that #3 is the most popular option.
I propose option #3.2 - pick a definite date
some months from now to dissolve sub-IP.
That would allow several WGs time to wrap
up without extending sub-IP indefinitely.
I'm not too familiar with the area, so someone
else would probably be more qualified to choose
the cut off date.  However, for the sake of
discussion I propose to continue sub-IP until
9-01-03.
Ray B. Morris
support(_at_)webmastersguide(_dot_)com
http://www.WebmastersGuide.com