RE: Re[2]: myth of the great transition (was US Defense Department forma lly adopts IPv6)

2003-06-19 10:09:47
in many places, the choice of broadband providers is quite poor. see
my
earlier posting about my client for whom Ameritech DSL was the only
affordable choice, and we just barely made it work for their
application.

This seems like a specious argument.  The client had chosen, as you
indicate, to scrimp on their broadband provider to save money.  You also
indicate that other providers were available.

The nature of picking any product is cost vs. benefit.  In this case,
the customer chose to favor cost and, thus, received less benefit.