Re[2]: myth of the great transition (was US Defense Department forma lly adopts IPv6)

2003-06-19 09:41:38
On 19 Jun 2003 07:39:56 -0700 Eric Rescorla <ekr(_at_)rtfm(_dot_)com> wrote:
Then why don't they switch providers. Revealed preference suggests
that they *are* getting what they want, no matter how much
complaining.

in many places, the choice of broadband providers is quite poor. see my
earlier posting about my client for whom Ameritech DSL was the only
affordable choice, and we just barely made it work for their application.

richard
--
Richard Welty
rwelty(_at_)averillpark(_dot_)net