Re: Uneccesary slowness.

2005-05-16 07:21:16
The size of an RFC has nothing whatsoever to do with its impact. It takes
time for people review, test, document problems, and propose alterations.
That's the point of delay and a gradual process.

Anyone can give you a one page document that will break just about
everything. Because its only one page doesn't mean it should be less well
tested and reviewed. Nor does it mean that its somehow easier to test and
review.

                --Dean