Re: I'm not the microphone police, but ...

2005-08-06 03:01:19
I actually think IETF might function better if nobody's badge had his company's name on it, and nobody used a company email address. People place way too much importance on someone's employer. Yes, sometimes people break the rules and speak for their employers, but it's not wise to assume that this is the case.

As for those who want to acknowledge who pays the travel bills - It doesn't matter who pays the bills. What matters is whether what's being said makes good technical sense.

Keith