Re: Diagrams (Was RFCs should be distributed in XML)

2005-11-14 10:17:19
On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 06:03:07PM +0200, Jari Arkko wrote:
There is. Lets not reopen the format flame war. However,
just for the record we DO have .pdf as a format that you
can submit Internet Drafts and as something that you

Ok, consider it not re-opened.  (And yes, I knew about the pdfs.  It
just struck me as odd that people were grousing about ASCII's
appearance when PDF is available.  But I'm keeping the worm-can
closed.)

----
<andrew(_at_)ca(_dot_)afilias(_dot_)info>                              M2P 2A8
                                        +1 416 646 3304 x4110